by Erika Mehlhaff
November is the perfect time for your company to engage your consumer audience as the autumn season shifts to winter. Are you looking to spice up your Instagram marketing strategy this month with tailored giveaways and promotions? Read on to learn about some November giveaway ideas as an element of Instagram marketing for your business.
How to Do a Giveaway on Instagram
There are many different ways to promote your business on Instagram. Your digital marketing team can use this top social media platform to solidify your company’s digital presence, increase your audience connection and engagement, and boost sales. One way to do this is to sponsor an Instagram giveaway, using the following steps:
- Setting Clear Goals and Choosing the Right Prize
Your team will work with you to determine the objectives of your giveaway (e.g., increase your follower count, boost engagement, promote a specific product or service, etc.), and select a prize or reward that is relevant to your brand, resonates with your target audience, and is valuable in a way that will entice participation in the giveaway.
- Crafting an Eye-catching Post
After you choose the prize, your professional team of marketers will create an attention-grabbing Instagram post to announce your giveaway that includes high-quality images and compelling copy to explain the rules and entry requirements clearly.
- Promoting the Giveaway
Your marketing team will spread the word on Instagram and other social media platforms to promote your giveaway with the goal of expanding your audience.
- Selecting a Winner Fairly
Once the giveaway period ends, your team will use a reputable tool or method to randomly select a winner, followed by announcing that winner publicly and contacting them privately to arrange for the prize delivery.
- Following Up
After the giveaway, your professional digital marketing team will engage with your audience on Instagram by sharing user-generated content or testimonials from the winner, which will help build trust and credibility for your brand.
READ ALSO: Using Instagram Stories for Business
5 November Giveaway Ideas
Here are five of the many ways your digital marketing team can use Instagram to your advantage, via November giveaways:
- Gratitude Challenge: Host a 30-day gratitude challenge. Your followers can enter to win a prize by posting daily what they’re thankful for using a unique hashtag assigned by your marketing team.
- Thanksgiving Feast Giveaway: Partner with a local restaurant or food delivery service to give away a Thanksgiving meal package. To enter, people share what they are thankful for and tag a friend for a chance to win.
- Black Friday Shopping Spree: Offer a shopping spree giveaway, partnering with a local boutique or online retailer to give one lucky winner a gift card or a selection of your best-selling products. People can enter the giveaway by liking your post and commenting on it during a set time/date range.
- Fall Fashion Giveaway: Highlight the latest fall fashion trends by partnering with a local clothing store or fashion influencer. To participate in the giveaway, people must follow both accounts, like the post, and tag a friend in the comments.
- Cozy Winter Essentials: Give away branded winter essentials like blankets, scarves and beanies, etc. Enter by following your account, liking the post, and tagging friends.
Austin Marketing Agencies Boost Business
November is an ideal time to leverage Instagram giveaways to boost your brand’s visibility and engage a broader audience. If you’re interested in planning and executing an Instagram giveaway, or if you’re looking for professional guidance to boost your overall online marketing strategy, consider partnering with one of Austin’s top digital marketing agencies, Eye See You Now. The Eye See You Now team is experienced in digital marketing, social media, and content creation, as well as website development, design, and upgrades. This professional digital marketing agency is known for applying innovative strategies and creative solutions to drive online consumer traffic to its business clients by keeping them visible in the online space. Contact Eye See You Now for more information.